Tuesday 3 May 2016

ADELE

Hello! 
Here you have the interview that I have done to the famous singer Adele. I have chosen this person because I like her music a lot, and I wanted to know more about her. I hope you enjoy it!
(This interview is invented, the information is false, not take it account please)



Ainhoa´s blog: Where are you from?
Adele: I am from Tottenham, England.


Ainhoa´s blog: When were you born?
Adele: I was born on May 5, 1988, and I am 27 years old.

Ainhoa´s blog: Besides singing, do you play any instrument?
Adele: Oh yes, I play the guitar, the keyboards, drums and the bass guitar. The one I like the most is the guitar.

Ainhoa´s blog: How did you get into the music world?
Adele: Four months after my graduation, I published two songs on the fourth issue of the online arts publication PlatformsMagazine.com. i had recorded a three-song demo for a class project and given it to a friend. This friend posted the demo on Myspace, where it became very successful and led to a phone call from Richard Russell, boss of the music label XL Recordings. I doubted if the offer was real because the only record company I knew was Virgin Records, and I took a friend with me to the meeting.

Ainhoa´s blog: Was it your dream to be a singer?
Adele: When I was a child I dreamed to be a famous singer, but I did not imagine that I could achieve it.

Ainhoa´s blog: What else would you want to achieve in your life?
Adele: I do not know how could I improve my life, I want to be happy with my family, and enjoy the childhood of my soon.

Ainhoa´s blog: Of all your songs, which is the one you like most?
Adele: I love all my songs, all. But I think my favourite one is the lastest one called "Hello" and which had became one of the famous one. I do not why I like it, but it have a lot of significate for me.


Ainhoa´s blog: How many prizes have you won? 
Adele: I have been nominated approximately to about 211 awards, I have won 104. The most important ones a think they are: the BT Digital Music Award, 8 Brit Awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, 10 Grammy Awards, 13 Billboard Music Awards, and 4 American Music Awards.

Ainhoa´s blog: What about your family? Tell me something about them...
Adele: I do not like so much to talk about my family so I am going to be brief, I am very very happy with my soon Angelo, he now is four years old, and also, it is obvious, that I am in love with my husband and I do not want that all our personal life be public.

Ainhoa´s blog: How many music tours have you done?
Adele: I have done 3 music tours, in 2008-2009 I done the tour called An Evening with Adele, then in 2011 the tour Adele Live and the last one now, 2016 called Adele Live 2016.





This is the videoclipof the song "Hello". It is the one that I like most.

No comments:

Post a Comment